In light of ever-tightening emission regulations, you need an expert partner who can support you in discovering if the switch to LNG as ship fuel is the most cost-effective solution for you vessel’s operational profile.
As part of our LNG Ready service, we provide decision-making support to ship owners, designers and yards. Backed by technical and financial feasibility studies, we assist you in making your vessels ready for future LNG retrofitting or for LNG operation today.
Our tried-and-tested LNG Ready process consists of four easy steps – to get you started on the course to LNG as ship fuel:
- Fuel decision support in line with the operational profile, concept design, financial assessment and fuel availability
- Concept design review against relevant rules and regulations, HAZID and expert guidance
- Approval in Principle for novel and LNG-ready designs
- Risk assessment regarding the safety level of the LNG fuel system
Once your vessel is LNG Ready, we issue class approval for your system.
Let DNV GL help you get ready for LNG as ship fuel:
- Make sure your system is optimised for easy retrofit
- Profit from minimum investment required
- Be confident that you are getting the best expert support for making the right decisions
- Hassle-free and time-efficient process – with one single point of contact throughout the project
- Benefit from a smoother classification process through an integrated LNG Ready approach