Explore our advisory services networkGo to network overview
As of 2018, during all voyages from and to EU ports as well as stays at EU ports, monitoring, reporting and verification for ship emissions is required. An emission report is likewise required for each ship annually.
We recommend using our MRV readiness app first, which you can find at my.dnvgl.com. It enables you to perform an initial self-evaluation of your ability to accommodate for monitoring, reporting and verification.
If you require additional support, we offer our tailored MRV Ready advisory services. As a standard with the service, DNV GL experts perform a quick check. This is completed by leveraging gap analysis of exemplary data, provided by you, similar to what you intend to submit for verification in 2018.
If you would like a Factual Statement on your MRV readiness, we offer an in-depth service which includes MRV software validation, and a validation of related processes and quality assurance.
Our services for supporting the readiness with the MRV regulation:
Proof of readiness for the upcoming regulation on different levels
- Level 1: Quick check. Basic gap analysis of exemplary data, with a short report featuring comments, suggestions and findings.
- Level 2: MRV software validation. An in-depth analysis of your electronic monitoring software, with a short report featuring comments and findings. Upon clarification, an MRV Ready Software Factual Statement is issued.
- Level 3: MRV Ready processes and QA validation. An in-depth analysis of procedures, instructions and QA centred round the MRV process, with a short report featuring comments and findings. Upon clarification, an MRV Ready Factual Statement is issued.
Choose DNV GL to help you be MRV Ready for 2018:
- MRV Ready shows your commitment to green shipping
- Smooth, hassle-free procedures performed by competent experts
- Future-proofed reporting procedures and emission monitoring system
- Identification and closing of possible reporting gaps
- High quality and integrity of a vessel’s operational data