On 27 October 2016, the IMO MEPC meeting agreed on a global fuel sulphur limit of 0.5% which will enter into force in 2020. Up to 70,000 ships may be affected by the regulation according to IMO estimates. Our guidance paper provides an overview of the choices and challenges ahead.
To have the best competitive edge on the market, strategies and plans on how to react to the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap needs to be addressed soon. DNV GL has set up a guidance paper to assist shipowners in navigating both the regulatory landscape and the alternatives for compliance.
Download your complimentary copy
Our experts provide:
- A summary of the regulatory landscape
- Insights into the different compliance options
- An overview of future trends
- Cost comparisons for different scenarios
- An overview of our class and advisory services related to emission compliance
Simply enter your details below and you will receive the download link via email: