Results are dependent on public-private collaboration
Below you will find all partners in the third phase of the Green Shipping Programme and why we are joining the programme and what we will achieve.
- Bergen havn
- Danske Bank
- DNV GL AS
- Energi Norge
- Felleskjøpet Agri
- Flora kommune
- Gasnor – A Shell Subsidiary
- Grieg Group
- Hordaland fylkeskommune
- Kongsberg Maritime
- KS Bedrift
- Maritime Battery Forum
- Menon Economics
- Møre og Romsdal fylkeskommune
- NHO Sjøfart
- Norges Rederiforbund
- Norske havner
- Norsk Industri
- Østensjø Rederi
- Oslo kommune
- Port of Stavanger
- Teekay Shipping Norway
- University of South-Eastern Norway
- Innovasjon Norge
- Klima- og miljødepartementet
- Nærings og fiskeridepartementet
Why we are joining the programme
- Get started. Learn from each other
- Obtain economic growth, cast savings and competitive advantages
- Identify changes in market conditions and new business opportunities
- Influence future regulatory, financial, and procurement policies and incentives
- Move freight from road to sea
- Take a leading position within green shipping
What we will achieve
Profitable emission reductions
With significant potential for scaling based on the strong international position of the Norwegian maritime industry.
Cargo owners will achieve effective and sustainable logistic solutions.
The maritime industry will be an important green growth industry with thousands of new jobs.
Being first out with successful demonstration projects in different segments.
International leadership position
Norwegian shipping will be a showcase for the world, an incubator and platform for export of environmental technology and green transport services.