Get the most comprehensive insight available with an LNGi Membership subscription. In addition to detailed statistics on LNG–fuelled ships and a complete status of LNG bunkering availability, membership provides visual insight into existing and planned LNG bunker opportunities and the option to obtain specific contact details for exploration of business opportunities.
LNGi Membership includes the basic features available from LNGi Basic, but includes added features which available exclusively with a membership subscription.
LNGi Membership features
- Interactive map of existing and planned bunkering infrastructure for LNG and other fuel alternatives, with continuously updated detailed project data.
- Heat map and vessel positions of the existing LNG–fuelled fleet’s trading area and LNG bunker vessels using AIS
- Detailed statistics of LNG–fuelled ships in operation and on order
- Overview of scrubber uptake, scrubber type and supplier market shares
LNGi Premium Membership features
- Access to the details of LNG bunker requests submitted by ship owners and charterers. The information is provided in an interactive map. For a nominal fee, the contact details of a bunker requests owner are made available to further explore the business opportunity.
- Available exclusively to LNG suppliers
LNGi Membership benefits
- Assess the availability and attractiveness of LNG fuel for specific routes and newbuilds
- Save time and cost on mapping LNG availability on your own, while also improving the quality of information
- Understand the current market development and evaluate the status of the uptake of LNG fuel and competing technologies in your segment
- Get up-to-date information regarding potential LNG suppliers for specific projects
- Have an efficient source of information for business development and planning
Yearly LNGi Memberships are available for purchase and accessible through My DNV GL. All income generated from the subscribing members will be used to maintain, expand and enhance the portal to further accelerate investments in LNG fuel.
LNGi fee structure
SGMF and SEA\LNG members receive a 20% discount on above yearly fees.
* Plus EUR 100 per viewed LNG bunker request (to see company name and contact details). This information is available only to LNG suppliers with a Premium Membership.