Focus topics are:
- Determination of single vessel radiated noise by full scale measurements, model test and computation.
- Public database of full scale measurements of single vessel radiated noise.
- Computation of underwater noise maps based on ship traffic AIS data.
- Methods for impact assessment on marine life.
- Technical and operational underwater noise mitigation solutions.
Simply enter your details to the form above and we will send you the download links to the following documents via email:
- D5.4 Guidelines for Regulation
- D1.1 Development of Experimental Procedures
- D1.2 Development of Computational Procedures
- D1.3 Validation Studies
- D1.4 Case Studies
- D2.2 Public Underwater Noise Database
- D2.4 Radiated Noise and Source Level Models
- D2.5 Full Scale Radiated Noise Measurements
- D2.6 Tools to Separate Cavitation & Machinery Noise
- D3.1 Mapping Tool Report
- D3.2 Maps for European Atlas of the Sea
- D3.5 Ship Operation Report
- ATTIC, UK
- Newcastle University, UK
- CETENA, Italy
- Chalmers University, Sweden
- CNR-Insean, Italy
- DNV GL, Norway/Germany
- HSVA, Germany
- MARIN, Netherlands
- Navantia, Spain
- Rolls-Royce, Sweden
- TNO, Netherlands
- University of Southampton, UK
- Wärtsilä, Finland
SONIC was funded by the EC - FP7-SST-2012-RTD-1, Grant Agreement 314394.