The benefits of having an ISRS license are:
- Access to ISRS 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th editions
- Unlimited access to the ISRS Summit assessment software available in eleven languages**
- Access to the ISRS Book of Knowledge software, a repository of good practice for safety and sustainability management
- Ability to purchase ISRS workbooks and accident investigation tools
- Invitation and reduced fee to attend the annual ISRS conference and meet other users in the global ISRS community.
|Number of employees in organization||Annual fee|
|Up to 200 employees||£1300|
|Up to 500 employees||£2600|
|Up to 1000 employees||£3900|
|Up to 2000 employees||£5100|
|Up to 3000 employees||£6400|
|Up to 4000 employees||£8000|
|Up to 5000 employees||£9400|
|Up to 6000 employees||£11000|
|Up to 7000 employees||£12000|
|Up to 8000 employees||£13400|
|Up to 9000 employees||£14700|
|Up to 10000 employees||£16000|
|More than 10000 employees||To be negotiated|
* Subject to Terms and Conditions of the ISRS license agreement.
** Unlimited access to ISRS Summit up to the number of employees within the bands shown. Pricing applies to use of standard ISRS Summit software hosted on the DNV GL data centre. Any deviations from the standard require individual pricing.