- Develop possible assessment methods for degradation of components based on available data.
- Develop specific guidelines for managing the integrity of new equipment based on experience from the industry and Subsea integrity management - phase 1.
The main topics for phase 2 of this joint industry project (JIP) are to:
- Update the threat list
- Check and update relevant codes and standards
- Include inspection/monitoring/testing
- Include equipment/systems not covered in phase 1 (e.g. pumps and pumping systems, compressors, DEH systems, power systems, control systems)
- Include ready for operation concepts.
- Receive a concrete guideline for how to manage the integrity of new subsea equipment
- Share experience with other companies. Get insight into each other’s problems/challenges with integrity management and operation of subsea equipment, as well as potential /chosen solutions
- Get better acquainted with subsea experts from several other companies - networking.
- Common frame for development of monitoring, inspection and test program
- Risk-based inspection and maintenance
- Potential for improved availability
- Reduced downtime
- Increased confidence in the condition of subsea equipment.