Lack of reliable and efficient tool for evaluating the performance of CRAs with respect to their susceptibility to sulphide stress cracking (SSC)
- Modeling tool to understand and predict the electrochemical parameters that can be used to evaluate the susceptibility of super martensitic steels to SSC in sour environment
- Guidelines and technique on evaluate the SSC susceptibility of super martensitic steels in sour environment
- Provide a predictive tool for materials performance evaluation
- Provide a quantitative measure of the material susceptibility to SSC which in turn helps better define the environmental limits
- Reduce the project specific testing effort
Successful launch of this JIP will further improve DNV GL’s leading position in material selection and evaluation for challenging oil and gas production environment.