As an industry leader in safety and environmental risk management, we can support operators in making risk-informed decisions when preparing for Directive compliance, contirbuting to more cost-effective fulfillment of the requirements.
A full portfolio of risk-based advisory services targeting compliance
Operators are required to document that all suitable measures are taken to prevent major accidents. We can assist customers with:
- Identifying and analysing overall risk, and evaluating how procedures might be modified to satisfy requirements
- Identifying major accident hazards
- Identifying SECEs related to each major accident hazard
- Developing of performance standards for SECEs
- Developing of the verification scheme
- Managing SECEs
- Establishing criteria for MEIs
- Planning material changes.