An introduction into bowties analysis and barrier managementFind out more
Bowtie diagrams are increasingly being used by a range of sectors from aid organizations to offshore installations. They are normally used as a way to visually show how risks are managed to a level that is tolerable to your business, to regulators, and society at large.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn:
- What a bowtie is, and why they’re useful
- Common challenges that clients face when creating bowties
- Examples of practical approaches to creating bowties
- Understand possible problems that can arise when generating bowties and how to overcome these
- Examples of solutions we have developed with clients to help them make bowties work for them.