As part of any assurance process, it is good practice to review text or numerical records for insights. The goal should be to ensure that the asset is performing safely and effectively, with high reliability while adopting the most cost-effective strategy for all work.
This webinar will introduce the methods that DNV GL has developed to analyse large numbers of maintenance records using machine learning algorithms. Equally, the techniques presented in this webinar could be utilized on any dataset for which analysis is repetitive, labour intensive, or prone to human error.
The benefits of applying the techniques to be presented in this webinar include:
- The chance to automate high-cost, error-prone tasks
- Savings of both time and costs to carry out the reviews
- A review process less subject to human bias
- A more valuable review process as every record is reviewed for anomalies
- Better insights as a complete picture of equipment availability and reliability is provided
- Additional benefits such as root cause analysis of failures can be carried out using only maintenance logs.