Asset integrity management
Avoiding failures in the operational phase
Assets must perform effectively and efficiently to ensure safe and reliable operation and achieve your objectives.
Asset integrity management ensures you have the business processes, systems, tools, competence and resources you need to ensure integrity throughout the asset lifecycle.
Design, operational, and technical integrity must all be managed effectively to control costs.
DNV GL can support you to develop, optimise and implement an effective asset integrity management system for all asset types, including down-hole, wellhead, subsea, pipelines, topside process, load-bearing structures, and floaters. We understand the challenges your industry faces and are actively involved in development of asset integrity standards and guidelines.
Our services will help you optimise OPEX via:
- Maintenance plans
- Work processes
- Condition monitoring
- Analysis of plant performance as part of Root Cause assessment.
- Technical integrity analysis
- Development and optimisation of maintenance, inspection and testing (MIT) plans
- Condition assessment
- Lifetime extension of ageing assets
- Barrier management
- Safety risk management.
What you get:
- Access to the DNV GL global network
- Benchmarking/gap analysis of asset operations and maintenance programmes
- Development and optimisation of strategies, work processes and management systems
- Implementation of new/updated work processes
- Training and coaching
- Lifetime assessment
- Cost savings
- Risk reduction.