As a vessel operator, you are continuously challenged by changing operational profles and trading patterns. The complicated regulatory, commercial and operational regimes make it difficult to benchmark fleet performance.
Together with you, we establish the various options open to you for optimising your condition management. We help you to be in control of the technical condition of your assets, so you can meet the demanding requirements from various stakeholders.
Fleet condition management
Instantly and easily gain an overview of the technical condition of your fleet, so you can document vessel and fleet conditions and benchmark fleet performance.
Hull integrity management
Understand the critical issues surrounding hull integrity and gain control over the hull condition of your vessel or fleet.
Regulatory GAP analysis
We assess the various regulatory regimes (flag state, shelf state, class, operator, etc.) with respect to different operational profiles, evaluate your asset’s technical condition and make recommendations for compliance.
We assess the vessel’s condition and develop a professional report for use in sales and purchase processes as well as due diligence.
Rely on DNV GL as your partner for condition management optimisation:
- Benefit from our close relations with the regulatory organisations and shelf states
- Utilise our large database of vessel technical information and operational profiles for smarter decision-making
- Gain access to our multidisciplinary expertise for a holistic overview and reliable advice
- Competent input backed by broad knowledge and global experience
- Customised support in line with your business and shipping needs