Consequence analysis software - Phast Lite
Phast Lite is a user-friendly and powerful software tool for consequence analysis and dispersion analysis
Consequence analysis software
Phast Lite is a user-friendly and powerful consequence analysis software tool with extensive modelling capabilities for hazard analysis, examining the progress of a potential incident from the initial release to far-field dispersion. Phast Lite is a tailored version of Phast, designed to meet the needs of users who do not require the full functionality of Phast. Phast Lite uses the same discharge, dispersion and effects models as the full version of Phast, making it a powerful simulation and consequence analysis software tool. At its core lies the extensively validated and verified UDM (Unified Dispersion Model) that enables rigorous modelling of various release types (jet, heavy and passive gas).
Consequence analysis and dispersion analysis
- A powerful entry level consequence analysis software tool with broad range applicability
- Access to the same extensively validated and verified models used in Phast
- Dispersion analysis software examines progress of potential incident from initial release to far-field dispersion
- Worldwide technical support and training for improved consequence analysis
The primary difference between Phast and Phast Lite software for consequence analysis lie in the range of models and functionality available, outlined HERE
Entry level software for consequence analysis
Use Phast Lite consequence analysis software to assess hazardous outcomes resulting from loss of containment in a fast and intuitive way.
- User-friendly. Phast Lite's linked models provide you with a full consequence analysis of the event and a wide range of flammable, explosive and toxic outcomes in an integrated calculation run
- Flexible. Analyse consequences against weather conditions of your choice
- Reporting. Dispersion analysis generates footprint results of dispersion, thermal radiation, toxic effects and explosion on a local map
- Detailed documentation. An extensive range of support material significantly enhances your experience, including complete documentation of model theory and validation, an on-line electronic help system and dedicated support helpdesk to improve your consequence analysis