Drill PMS - Planned Maintenance System
Drill PMS survey arrangement is based on predetermined (planned) maintenance in accordance with recommendations made by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
The general requirement of a five-year inspection interval is not suitable in many cases.
With Drill PMS survey arrangement maintenance is performed in accordance with recommendations made by the OEM as an alternative to the traditional five-year inspection. Read more in our rules "DNVGL-RU-OU-0300" available here.
The main benefits you will get with Drill PMS:
- Promotes cooperation and experience exchange between the equipment owner and OEM (training, adjusted maintenance)
- Develops and keeps relevant maintenance competence on board
- Shared maintenance function (owner and OEM)
- Cost-efficient model (utilization and contracts)
- No requirement of a five-year inspection
- A tool for documenting sufficient maintenance efforts and competence (supportability)