Dry-docking software system
ShipManager Projects is a project management system that supports dry-docking and other technical projects such as retrofitting with planning, tendering and project management.
Ship repair, dry-dock project software
- Project management and controlling during drydocking
- Control of time, quality and costs
- Progress reporting and controlling
- Integrated processes between engineers and nautical staff onboard and in office
- Easy collaboration with yards and suppliers
Software system for reducing maintenance costs
Dry-docking is the biggest maintenance cost for shipping companies. These projects, as well as comparable technical projects such as retrofitting, need to be supported by a professional project management system that is integrated with your other technical management and planned maintenance system (PMS).
With ShipManager Projects for dry-docking you can
- Collect work items for drydock from different sources, such as the PMS or free-item lists
- Create templates for different ship types or drydocking tasks from scratch or prior dockings
- Manage requests for quotations from yards and suppliers
- Compare prices and select the best yard/supplier combination for the project
- Re-use groups of work items or templates
- Build an electronic knowledge library on dry-dock projects
- Export specifications to send to shipyards or suppliers and import them again to compare quotations
- Monitor project status/progress including budgets and time frame during entire drydock time
- Develop a history of dry-dock projects for future re-use
- Import and export Excel data from/to yards and suppliers
Modules included: Item Collection, Templates, Tenders, Project Plan.