Hazard analysis software tool for all stages of design and operation
Phast is the world's most comprehensive process industry hazard analysis software tool for all stages of design and operation. Phast examines the progress of a potential incident from the initial release to far-field dispersion including modelling of pool spreading and evaporation, and flammable and toxic effects.
What you get
- The industry standard consequence analysis tool for the analysis of flammable, fire, explosion and toxic hazards, used by over 800 organizations globally
- Incorporates groundbreaking model development research work conducted with industry partners
- Continuously developed by experts for over 30 years
- Worldwide technical support and training
Software for hazard analysis
In order to meet your risk management goals, you need a robust understanding of the hazards posed by a process facility. Use Phast to quickly and accurately assess the threat potentials posed by a diverse range of hazard types.
Key benefits of Phast software
- Trustworthy results - integrated models are constantly validated and verified
- Extensive reporting capability - comprehensive reports and charts for easy, intuitive display of results, for example on location maps and plant layout diagrams
- Wide applicability - various release types and sources can be modelled, e.g. from leaks, pipework, pipelines, ruptures, relief devices, vessel ruptures and more
- Assess diverse hazards - assess a wide range of flammable and toxic hazards
- Extensively validated models - Phast provides a comprehensive suite of extensively validated models for analysis of process industry hazards
- User friendly - predefined linking of discharge, dispersion, pool, flammable and toxic effect calculations for ease of use
DNV GL - Software support provide us with an excellent service. If we need Phast to do something that's not quite within the functionality - usually we get a reply within hours, which is excellent compared to some of the other software packages we've used.