Health, safety and environment (HSE) regulations are designed to protect people and the planet. So organisations need to show they adhere to them – both for legal reasons and to build trust with the individuals and organisations they work with. Compliance systems are great way to show transparency and build confidence in your organisation’s adherence. They also help you prevent low product quality and losses in production. But designing, implementing and maintaining an effective compliance system takes expert knowledge and resources.
Help whatever your compliance level
That’s where DNV GL can help you. Based on many years’ experience with HSE regulation, we offer consultancy, advice and support to address any issue you may have on HSE compliance management. You can call on our assistance in:
- Certifying and benchmark your existing HSE system
- Improving your existing HSE system
- Setting up a brand new HSE system
The right system for your needs
To ensure you get the right compliance management system for your needs, we offer a an extensive range of support services for you to choose from. These include:
- Complete audits of your compliance status and current systems
- In-house quality system solutions
- Enterprise-level compliance management systems based on our SYNERGI Life software
- Advice and support on designing and implementing new systems
- Advice and support on improving existing systems
- Support on all aspects of compliance management and compliance management systems
Your compliance in safe hands
With DNV GL as your partner, you know your compliance management system is in safe hands. we bring together a uniquely broad range of experience and expertise, covering environmental monitoring & reporting, regulatory & permitting projects and health & safety system development. What’s more, we have designed and rolled out quality systems in many different industries. So whatever your challenge, we can help you create a compliance management fit for your needs. And with our ongoing guidance and training throughout, you can be sure all your people can operate your HSE system with confidence.