Inspection of records service
Count on our reliable expertise when you need to review a ship or MOU.
Reliable information is required to make an informed decision when reviewing or evaluating the condition of a vessel.
Our experts at DNV GL are your ideal partner for providing the essential file inspection information you need for a specific vessel or MOU. We offer three easy packages providing access to information for the periods in which vessels have held DNV GL class:
- Light history EUR 400 – Online access to a vessel summary report containing Survey schedules & statements, conditions, memoranda and an overview of class & statutory certificates.
- Main history for EUR 700 – provides swift online access to valid class and statutory certificates, vessel status and survey reports from 2003 onwards. The latest Thickness Measurement report is also included.
- Main history + CD for EUR 1,100 – The same as the above, plus a CD of the surveys and historical certificates issued by the society prior to 2003.
Access to records requires the consent of the vessel’s owner / technical manager, registered with DNV GL. If you prefer, we may attempt to obtain this authorisation on your behalf. To obtain this service please register your details using the online order form.
Class your ship or offshore unit with DNV GL and count on expertise and competence from 300 offices in 100 countries around the world, with hassle-free support and smooth procedures, to name just a few of the advantages you will profit from.
Gain access to the essential information you need with our inspection of records service:
- An easy, convenient online process with personal access to information
- Three service options to meet your specific needs
- Reliable information to assist decision making
- Support for obtaining authorisation, saving you time and hassle
- Expertise and competence from the world’s largest classification society