Integrity management software with Dashboard module
With Synergi Plant’s Dashboard module you can monitor and justify integrity management investment by dynamic dashboard for KPI, asset condition, risk and job status, trends and statistics. Standard and user-defined graphical widgets are available. These features of the integrity management software allow you to track the change of asset condition, risk status, job status and count, inspection and maintenance plan, failures in the history, and many other valuable outputs from a single system.
Each module in Synergi Plant has its module-level dashboard, and there is a system-level dashboard for all modules. Dashboards in the integrity management system can be defined as pages and rows, with drag-and-drop capability to layout, user-definable charts from various data sources and drill-down links to details.
Integrity management system dashboard - what you get:
- Standard KPI and traffic lights in the integrity management system showing asset condition, risk and job status
- User-definable data source and graphical widgets
- User-definable dashboard pages for all Synergi Plant modules
- Capability to track the change of risk, number of inspections, financial benefits of implementing RBI or RCM, and many other flexible charts to monitor and report statistical data from Synergi Plant
- Specific dashboard for facility, RBI, inspection, and RCM modules
- User and user group level charts in the integrity management system dashboard
- User-definable traffic light attributes and dashboard colour mappings
- Filter on graphical charts
- Drill down to data list or specific integrity management system data screens