For passenger ships and all ships over 500 GT in international trade, ISM certification is mandatory. You have to show that you comply with this standard for the safe management of ships and for pollution prevention.
Thanks to our large and comprehensive worldwide network, our ISM services are provided by more than 650 local DNV GL auditors at over 300 sites in more than 100 countries. With our commitment to quick decision-making and fast processing times, they work together with you to ensure the process for your ISM Code certification is handled effectively.
With DNV GL, you have all the support you need for your seamless ISM systems’ needs:
- Workshops and training for both on board and onshore staff
- Gap analysis, document reviews, audits and certification
- Certification according to the ISM Code, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 50001:2011 and special national requirements
Our seamless services facilitate the effective auditing and certification of measures for ongoing compliance and management of risks through an effective management system both ashore and on board. Additionally, we are authorised by all major flag states to carry out audits and issue DOCs and SMCs.
We are your one-stop shop for effective, reliable certification needs:
- Effective solutions due to comprehensive involvement on all management systems in the office and on ships
- Prompt and effective support facilitated with our in-depth knowledge of flag state requirements and extensive cooperation with flag state administrations
- Save valuable time, money and resources with our combined certification audits
- Compliance with ISO and OHAS standards in addition to ISM Code can give you a competitive edge on the market