Marine casualty investigation (MCI)
An immediate global response - 24 hour contact: +44 20 7812 8715
When an incident takes place, the right advice is critical.
Capable of providing a round-the-clock response from our worldwide locations, we assist clients on technical matters for litigation purposes, and have advised in landmark cases.
Our specialists have acted as expert witnesses in cases involving MODUs, FPSOs, risers, moorings and marine operations, and we are now extending those services into the renewables sector.
What you get:
- H&M/P&I damage surveys and investigations (including JH2013-007A&B)
- Preparation of damage repair specifications
- Speed and angle-of-blow surveys
- Loss-of-hire investigations
- Pre-towage inspections and approvals
- Demolition surveys and pre-risk condition surveys
- Shipbuilders risk surveys (including JH143)
- Office management risk assessment surveys (including JH2013-007C)
- Expert witness and technical assistance.