Our marine warranty surveyors play a critical role in risk reduction for major offshore projects and marine operations.
Our Noble Denton marine assurance experts have issued marine warranty approvals for some of the world's largest field developments and numerous offshore wind farms. We have set the standards in developing technical audits to assess the readiness of marine operations and as a leading authority we have also developed a comprehensive set of rules and guidelines that is being used throughout the whole industry – even by our competitors.
We provide marine warranty services for complex operations associated with construction, transportation and installation of:
- Steel jackets
- Gravity based foundation
- Wind turbine generators
- Concrete structures
- Mobile offshore units
- Floating production facilities
- Pipelines and subsea equipment
- HVDC converter platforms
- Inter array and export subsea power cables.
We also assess technical requirements and provide warranty approvals for the decommissioning and removal of offshore production facilities and offshore wind farms, and site-specific approvals for mobile offshore drilling units (MODUs), including jack-ups, semi-submersibles and drill ships.
Our master mariners and specialist engineers lead the field in project approvals for marine operations, from the construction yard to installation and hook-up. We attend the world’s most complex marine operations, providing independent oversight on behalf of operators, vessel owners and underwriters.
Our role in establishing international standards for this work means you can rely on us for accurate and informed decisions.
What you get:
- Independent and impartial advice
- Review, approval and attendance for location surveys, load-outs, lifts, float-overs, towages, transportations, and related installation activities for oil and gas as well as offshore wind projects
- MOU/MODU location approvals, towage and/or dry-transportation review, attendance and approvals
- Condition and suitability surveys for a wide range of vessels.