Today’s requirements for ship newbuildings are highly complex. There is an enormous range of regulations that have to be complied with, and numerous stakeholders throughout the course of the project.
DNV GL applies state-of-the-art project management techniques to help keep your newbuilding project on track. We make all challenges within the project transparent from the earliest phase and provide solutions for all involved parties.
At any time of the project, responsibilities, communication lines and interfaces for all stakeholders are clearly defined. On part of DNV GL, we have a project team consisting of a project manager and dedicated team members during all phases of the newbuilding project. Together, they expertly handle all aspects of plan approval and on-site survey activities.
With us at your side, shipyards and ship owners have access to a single point of contact to ensure effective communication and reliable problem-solving. Our project managers and their teams have access to a global network of experts at all times – enabling us to react quickly to your precise needs.
Choose DNV GL to support your newbuilding project in all phases of design and construction:
- Experienced project teams with access to a global network of experts
- Straightforward project management, incl. project control, supervision and coordination
- Efficient execution to help ensure timely delivery of your asset
- Full transparency thanks to continuous status and progress monitoring
- Smooth processes with clearly defined responsibilties and communication lines