Project risk management
A key factor for successful project execution
In the oil and gas industry, only 22% of large capital value projects actually deliver on cost, schedule and quality criteria*. Will yours be one of them?
Project risk management (PRM) is about analysing and managing threats and opportunities, in order to achieve your cost, schedule and quality objectives.
We take a proactive and systematic approach, adapting our methodology and techniques to the nature and level of the risks in each project. We help you make better decisions by providing:
- Advice at any phase, from concept to operation
- Long-term support for risk management systems and procedures.
We have managed project risk for the oil and gas industry for more than two decades, deploying world-class modelling frameworks, tools and expertise, and unrivalled cost and schedule experience data.
What you get:
- World-class risk analysis and cost estimation service
- Effective risk mitigation strategies
- Better forecasts
- Greater risk awareness and stakeholder confidence
- Identification and assessment of project risks
- Cost risk and schedule assessments
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessments
- Implementation and use of SynergyTM Life.