Quantitative risk assessment tools - Safeti Lite
The quantitative risk assessment tools available in Safeti Lite software give you a direct approach to conducting basic QRAs
Quantitative risk assessment tools
Safeti Lite software offers a direct approach to conducting basic QRA with quantitative risk assessment tools, giving you results with an emphasis on traditional outputs of risk contours and FN curves.
Quantitative risk analysis software tools are increasingly being used in the process industries to inform many aspects of the safe design and operation of hazardous facilities, such as chemical or process plants. Safeti Lite quantitative risk management software offers a ready and direct platform for QRAs.
Quantitative risk management software
- DNV GL's vast expertise and knowledge in quantitative risk analysis integrated into a simple-to-use software tool
- Access to the world's leading consequence analysis tool, Phast (Phast is the basis of the consequence calculations)
With Safeti Lite you have quantitative risk assessment tools that can:
- Conduct a QRA of a chemical or process facility with quantitative risk management software
- Generate traditional QRA outputs such as risk contours (shown on location maps) and FN curves
- Generate other risk metrics such as Fatal Accident Rate (FAR) and Potential Loss of Life (PLL)
- Perform extensive consequence analysis using Phast process hazard analysis software (which is integrated into the program)