Retail energy benchmarking platform
DNV GL has developed a proprietary benchmarking tool to meet critical and timely fact-based performance insights
The Benchmarking Need
As retail energy providers evaluate business solutions, they must be able to develop baselines for their performance and gauge how they are doing comparatively, both financially and operationally. Given the number of industry players, growing complexity of product and services, tighter margins, and an evolving financial landscape, the need for a platform to have fact-based insights about your performance is critical. How do you stack up against the best of your peers? Is your business strategy working?
What is the Retail Energy Benchmarking Platform?
DNV GL's Retail Energy Markets Team has developed a proprietary benchmarking tool to meet this critical and timely need, allowing you to quantify your performance with data unobtainable anywhere else. The platform will allow you to:
- Access a web-based portal to easily and confidentially input metrics
- Extract immediate and actionable insights on how you grade against their peers
- Break out data by business segment (residential and non-residential, electric and gas)
- Compare to competitors on a state level
- Operate in real time, allowing you to extract insights instantly
- Immediately download standardized or custom reports
- Perform trend analysis using historical data
- Apply dynamic filters allow you to benchmark yourself against targeted subsets
- Extract data immediately that applies directly to you, enabling fact-based strategy decisions