Ship performance monitoring system
With the Navigator Insight ship performance monitoring system you can report your voyage data starting from departure, beginning/end of sea passage, noon, stoppages and arrival. It includes fully integrated bunkering and ROB (remaining on board) management. Monitor your fleet performance with dedicated performance snapshots and manage cargo using your current ship-to-shore reporting processes while safeguarding the highest data quality. Navigator Insight has an onboard client for voyage data collection, voyage reports and a hosted onshore web solution.
IMO DCS reporting
IMO DCS (Data Collection System) reporting covers shipping emissions globally. Navigator Insight is ready for the IMO DCS reporting, requiring ship owners and managers to collect data on the fuel consumption of all their ships above 5000 gross tonnage (GT). The first reporting period for IMO DCS begins on 1 January 2019, which means if you're a ship owner or manager who has a vessel or vessels covered by the regulations you need to get prepared.
EU-MRV ready reporting:
Navigator Insight supports compliance with the EU MRV (Monitoring, Reporting, Verification) according to the set of requirements of the EU Regulation.
The EU MRV reporting scheme focuses on CO2 emmisions from shipping activities to, from and within the EU area. DNV GL offers a comprehensive service to facilitate easy and effective compliance.
- Use the core set of voyage reports from departure to arrival with all relevant and industry standard parameters from both nautical and technical officers
- Include a fully integrated bunkering and ROB management to consume only what has been bunkered before
- Improve data integrity and quality with more than 450 ship specific plausibility checks
- Allow for an easy and fast fleetwide implementation
Enable performance monitoring with Navigator Insight
- Easy onboard recording of not only voyage, but also operational and performance snapshot data - one data entry
- Highest data quality and integrity assured by comprehensive inline plausibility checks
- Preferred recording tool for DNV GL's ECO Insight for fleet performance analysis and industry benchmarking and supporting your energy management process laid out in your Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP)
- Conduct comprehensive plausibility checking and data quality/consistency assurance against ship-specific technical data
- Onshore system collects data for the entire fleet in operational reports such as log abstracts and management reports, for example EEOI for fleets Reports: noon, departure and arrival, bunker, ballast water operations, disposals and many more
- Allows comprehensive fleet performance monitoring with in-depth analysis capability
- All information is structured for re-use in any type of ship performance analysis
- Create individual reports to various stakeholders
- Supports environmental reporting schemes such as CCWG, CSI and ESI
- Proven ship performance monitorin system used on more than 2000 vessels worldwide