Cost of Service
The Cost of Service module is a software tool that extends the reporting functionality of the Synergi Gas steady-state application. The primary function is to report the costs associated with the nodes and facilities in your model. It relates associated information from the module to the nodes and facilities and provides investment reports.
What you get
- Use the Cost of Service module to assist elimination or determine the most financially sound method to add new facilities to your system
- Reports node cost trace, facility cost trace, node supply trace, node stub
- Reports cost of service for gas in a distribution system
- Reports associated costs by tracing the model from node to facility to node
- Provides insight to the financial assessment of your pipeline system
Assess financial gain
The Cost of Service module reports associated costs by tracing the model from node to facility to node. These costs provide insight to the financial assessment of your pipeline system. Whether you are determining the supply cost from node-to-node or the cost of having stub nodes, the Cost of Service module helps you effectively determine the most financially sound method of adding new facilities to your system.