The Model Builder module is a software tool that provides a seamless integration between Synergi Gas and your geospatial information system (GIS) data. Its data management capability allows you to import data from a variety of external sources, including shape files, CAD files and ArcInfo coverages, as well as personal and enterprise ArcGIS geodatabases.
What you get
- Streamlines time required to build your Synergi Gas models, with automated processes for efficient model maintenance and revision
- Converts GIS point data, such as valves and regulators, into linear, non-pipe facilities
- Imports multiple pipe and facility source model layers simultaneously
- Maps source file attributes to Synergi Gas facility data and supplements incomplete GIS attributes with your model data
- Allows you to save your imported model attributes and configurations to rebuild your model whenever you choose