Building the broader asset performance management view with actionable intelligence from Cascade
Power utilities spend a significant portion of their operations and maintenance budget on maintaining the health of critical substation assets. DNV GL has developed a web-based grid analytics application to provide these critical equipment insights to asset maintenance and substation maintenance programs - Cascade Insight.
Watch the webinar to learn how Cascade Insight can enable your utility to begin answering critical questions at a glance, such as:
- How many high-risk assets are there and where are they located?
- What is the breakdown of high risk equipment by equipment type (transformers, breakers, relays, switches, etc.)?
- What is the status of maintenance orders? How many are overdue?
- How many equipment, spares, parts locations are there?
- Which location in my system has the largest maintenance cost?
- Where is my largest maintenance cost by equipment category, type, manufacturer and model?
- What is the total amount of forecasted work by year?