In this webinar, we reveal how you can reduce the administrative burden on-board by up to 90% and better control MLC and STCW rest hours compliance with our new Navigator Shore solution. A survey on administrative burdens among international seafarers by COWI for the Danish Maritime Authority indicates that as many as 79 % of seafarers find tasks related to the filling out of port and pre-arrival documents require too much documentation and/or paperwork.
Find out more about how to:
- Reduce the administrative burden for your crew by up to 90%
- Speed up and ensure quality of port clearance reporting
- Easily generate electronic reports such as eNOAD and more (e.g. Australia, Singapore, Panama Canal)
- Save cost and ensure up-to-date content including general information, publications, legislation and information relevant to your port call
- Get weekly updates of nautical information and regulatory requirements on-board
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations for safe manning and operation
- Take charge of your crew’s MLC and STCW rest hours compliance reporting
- Share information between ship and office
- Benefit from Q88 integration and tanker berth information
Cindy Peter, Product Manager for Navigator Port, DNV GL. Cindy has a Master’s Degree in Operation and Management of Maritime Systems and a background in shipping and logistics.
The webinar is mainly relevant for:
Fleet Managers, QA Managers, Quality and Safety Managers, Vetting Inspectors, Vessel Operators, Captains, Masters.
Back to webinar overview.