Under the current challenging market situation, offshore projects need even more efficient analysis and accurate simulation to gain better control of budget and risk management. In addition, the offshore industry is looking for new opportunities in more generic offshore applications such as renewable energy and aquaculture.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Coupled hydrodynamic analysis of floating offshore structures, e.g. Semi, FPSO, Spar
- Mooring system simulation and calculation
- Riser analysis and umbilical calculation, e.g. SCRs and complex risers
- Pipelaying analysis
- Thruster and dynamic positioning simulation
- Examples for floating Offshore Wind Turbine (OWT) and complex fishnet/cage
This webinar recording will benefit the following audiences:
Offshore structure designers, mooring/riser/umbilical engineers, floating OWT sub-structure designers, aquaculture industry.