Risk based inspection (RBI) is essential to achieve business success when managing process plants
RBI allows companies to manage their risks, optimise their inspection intervals resulting in savings in operational expenditure and increased availability.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- What are the essential steps when conducting a RBI analysis? A case study will be used to demonstrate the analysis using the Synergi Plant RBI software
- What RBI approach should I choose - Qualitative, quantitative or a mix?
- How important is consequence modelling? Consequence of failure for onshore and offshore installations will be discussed in detail and common pitfalls will be highlighted
- What role does RBI play in the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle? The inspection planning process in the context of quantitative RBI and the link with the integrity management cycle will be reviewed
- What are the main RBI standards? RBI standards will be compared and the latest developments will be summarised to support your navigation in this specialised area