- Easily plan inspections and manage scope of inspections
- Proactively manage structural defects / anomalies to mitigate risk and avoid more costly repairs later on
- Have more control over your hull integrity and maintenance programmes and be able to prove this to your stakeholders
- Cut costs for hull surveys, maintenance and dry-docking
- Get fleet and sister vessel overview supporting proactive actions
- Reduce the risk of surprises in next drydock
This webinar is relevant for all involved in hull inspection, maintenance/ repair and dry-docking of vessels.
Kevin Brunn, Head of Business Development and Innovation for Maritime Software in DNV GL - Digital Solutions. Kevin has more than 10 years of experience from the maritime software business.
Find out more about ShipManager Hull.
Back to webinar overview.