DTE Energy is a diversified energy company involved in developing and managing energy-related businesses and services across the US. Its operating units include an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan and a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan.
DTE is in the midst of implementing an Enterprise Risk Management system and partnered with DNV GL to implement a PRA program for DIMP (Distribution Integrity Management,) TIMP (Transmission Integrity Management), and Underground Storage assets. DTE will be deploying Synergi Pipeline in a Cloud environment to enable greater access to information for all stakeholders.
In this webinar, Brett Beaver (DNV GL), Tony Alfano (DNV GL), and Peter Rusche (DTE) discuss:
- What is Enterprise Risk Management? What are the recommendations?
- Evaluating how your risk management process stacks up
- What is Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA), and what can PRA do for you?
- How does PRA fit within Enterprise Risk Management?
- DTE's implementation of Enterprise Asset Risk Management (EARM)
- Drivers towards Enterprise Asset Risk Management
- Why DTE decided to implement PRA across their asset portfolio
- The benefits DTE will realize when the project is complete