While the focus on bioenergy increases, modelling for biogas and biomethane pipelines poses a unique set of challenges. From modelling for pressure-controlled systems and gasses with different CV/HVs to accounting for thermal demand and the ability of a network to absorb the entry flow under all demand conditions; our customers have often wondered how to better model a new biomethane entry connection to a network.
Watch this on-demand webinar, as our presenters discuss the issues that need to be addressed when considering a new biomethane entry connection to a network and demonstrate the best practices using Synergi Gas.
- Modelling a volumetric source
- Modelling gasses with different CV/HV
- Converting a model to thermal demands
- Modelling for differing demand conditions (such as summer nights)
- Future billing and real-time networks
- Dealing with over pressurisation
- Time varying demands