The Synergi software product portfolio helps the oil and gas and utility sectors design and operate assets for optimal performance and provide critical components in operational excellence initiatives. Our industry specialist consultancy team helps you identify essential needs and will design and implement solutions that can involve multiple Synergi products integrated with other enterprise systems, such as SCADA, GIS and work management systems.
- The expertise of our consultants to design, integrate and implement your solution
- A platform for managing the enterprise risk of physical assets
- Supports the full asset lifecycle from design to decommissioning
- Intuitive QHSE solutions for incident and risk management and continuous improvement
- Design and operational performance optimization for pipelines, compressor stations and gas networks
- Managing risk in the pipeline control room with leak detection, user training and qualification
- An asset integrity solution for most oil and gas asset types - developed and supported by industry-leading experts
QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) and risk management
A major contributor to industry incidents and major risk events is human behaviour. Seemingly small incidents, near-incidents or process excursions are leading indicators of increased operational risk levels and are critical in the quantification of the risk impact. Synergi Life provides the platform upon which to record, track and respond to such incidents and makes a major contribution to reducing operational risk relating both to human safety and environmental impact.
Operational risk associated with oil and gas assets is impacted by many operational and human factors and must be controlled by an effective integrity management plan. The Synergi asset integrity products - Synergi Pipeline, Synergi Plant and Synergi Structure - are integral to the successful implementation and ongoing performance of these plans.
Simulation and optimization
The performance of oil, gas and water pipelines and distribution networks are governed by the original design decisions and by operational behaviours and optimization capabilities. The Synergi asset optimization product line, built on industry-leading hydraulic modelling, provides a comprehensive range of solutions for design, operational performance and optimization, including online systems such as leak detection in liquid and gas pipelines.
The professional Software Consulting experts utilize industry best practices, combining engineering domain knowledge with product based software solutions, to help you maximize your return on investment and get the solution in place.