Ship management and operations
The maritime industry is reliant upon the best software solutions in order to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements, increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve the bottom line. We have positioned ourselves as a leading software supplier for shipping companies worldwide, with 300 customers and nearly 5000 vessels using our maritime software for technical as well as operational performance.
We offer a comprehensive package for strength assessment of hulls and design tools for machinery and propulsion systems. Nauticus Hull and GeniE have been developed to support the latest DNV GL rules and IACS Common Structural Rules (CSR) for prescriptive and finite element method (FEM) calculations.
ShipManager - Fleet management software
Our ship management solutions support management of vessels and fleets in all technical, operational and compliance aspects.
- ShipManager Technical - planned maintenance system
- ShipManager Hull - ship inspection and ship survey
- ShipManager Procurement - shipping procurement software
- ShipManager Projects - dry-docking and ship repair
- ShipManager QHSE - ship safety management system
- ShipManager Crewing - crew management system
- ShipManager Analyzer - fleet management reports
- ShipManager Survey Simulator - ship surveyor training
Nauticus - strength assessment and design of hull and machinery
Our software solutions for ship design support efficient strength assessment of hull and machinery according to the latest rule sets.