What you get with MAPS Viewer
- Gas mains and plant records for Cadent Gas Limited distribution network published quarterly on disc
- Background geography for the maps, provided by Ordnance Survey's Landline range of mapping solutions
Key benefits of MAPS Viewer
- Can be installed on any PC running Microsoft Windows 2000 or later
(Please note that this application may run but is not officially supported on Microsoft operating systems later that Windows XP)
- Run MAPS Viewer from a local hard disk, with data optionally installed or read from a disc
- Contact details of network owners’ offices shown in 'dial-before-you-dig' function – crucial in obtaining copies of latest plans before work is to be carried out in the vicinity of any plant
- Application support helpdesk 9am-5pm weekdays UK time
(email@example.com, Tel.: +44 1509 282800)
DVDs are issued around the 10th of the month in January, April, July and October.
Please note: DNV GL does not produce discs on behalf of Scotia/Southern Gas Networks, Northern Gas Networks or Wales & West Utilities.