Approved HazMat Expert Refresher Training
Training course to refresh the knowledge of previously qualified HazMat Experts and provide an update on the latest developments in IMO and EU legislation and DNV GL Rules on IHM-related topics
To refresh the knowledge of previously qualified HazMat Experts and provide an update on the latest developments in IMO and EU legislation and DNV GL Rules on IHM-related topics.
Previous attendance of DNV GL's Approved HazMat Expert Training Course
Who should attend:
Duration: 0.5 days
This refresher course is mandatory for DNV GL trained HazMat Experts every 3 years to maintain the validity of their qualification.
The course reviews the rules and regulations relevant in the field of ship recycling and the treatment of hazardous materials during ship dismantling activities.
Successful participation will be confirmed will be confirmed with the renewal of the DNV GL Approved HazMat Expert certificate.
The course focuses on:
- Update on relevant ship recycling legislation
- Update on communication and software tool
- Reminders about safe working conditions
- Q&A regarding conduction of onboard inspections and interpretation of analysis results
- Refresher on preparation of reports and ship specific IHMs