This is a comprehensive course for Cascade users to learn about enhancing new features to help the updating of locations, positions, equipment nameplates, manage equipment transactions, perform inspections and do field maintenance work.
The following topics are covered:
- Reliability and compliance management
- Modification to support advance triggering of maintenance activities
- Definition of due dates, grace periods
- New synchronized methods
- DTA 6 interface
- Inspection archiving
- .NET version of maintenance order generation
- Advanced query techniques
- TOA 4 reports downloads
- New reports
You will be given the opportunity to apply your new knowledge of Cascade software through hands-on examples and case studies.
Cascade predictive maintenance software is an office and field application. The course is designed to review new features available that enhance the daily activities in both environments, managing data and daily operations.
Users responsible for maintaining the current state of the utility information from office data entry to field operations.