- Introduction to elastomers
- Elastomer characteristics
- Elastomer production
- Elastomer types and selection of elastomer
- Qualification of elastomeric products
- Standards and test methods
- Specification of elastomers.
All with a special focus on oil and gas applications.
After attending this training you should be able to:
- Ask critical questions related to material selection
- Identify potential challenges regarding use of elastomer materials
- Describe the general characteristics of elastomer materials
- List minimum five elastomer types
- Explain how to specify an elastomer
- Identify relevant standards.
Elastomer in oil and gas is a one day course designed for engineers who would like to have more general knowledge of elastomeric materials.
The course includes a digital work book with useful information for future work with elastomers.