Add to calendar 2019/10/09 08:00 2019/10/09 18:00 Europe/Oslo Elastomer in oil and gas training course The purpose of this course is to learn about the different challenges related to the use of elastomer materials, so that you can assess and improve the quality and robustness of oil and gas equipment.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. Høvik, Norway https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Introduction to elastomers
- Elastomer characteristics
- Elastomer production
- Elastomer types and selection of elastomer
- Qualification of elastomeric products
- Standards and test methods
- Specification of elastomers.
All with a special focus on oil and gas applications.
After attending this training you should be able to:
- Ask critical questions related to material selection
- Identify potential challenges regarding use of elastomer materials
- Describe the general characteristics of elastomer materials
- List minimum five elastomer types
- Explain how to specify an elastomer
- Identify relevant standards.
Elastomer in oil and gas is a one day course designed for engineers who would like to have more general knowledge of elastomeric materials.
The course includes a digital work book with useful information for future work with elastomers.