Risk & Emergencies
To enable participants to lead efficient HAZOP studies.
Who should attend:
Duration: 3 days
DNV GL offers a wide range of different training courses related to hazard identification & evaluation techniques.
The most popular "Training course for HAZOP leaders" aims to train employees on the techniques to be used during the hazard identification process, but also focus on the skills needed to prepare and lead HAZOP sessions as well as to control the follow-up process of the recommendations made.
The course focuses on:
- HAZOP method for continuous processes
- Roles of HAZOP team members
- Risk ranking and risk matrices
- Preparation for controlling HAZOP studies
- Structured What-If (SWIFT) studies
- HAZOP in control systems
- Comparison of HAZOP with other analysis techniques – when to use what?