NOK 13 000
10% discount for companies with 2 or more participants on this course. Deadline for enrollment: One week before course start.
Add to calendar 2017/10/24 09:00 2017/10/25 17:00 HAZOP method training course (2 days) This course will introduce you to the Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) methodology, essential training if you need to plan, organize, write or manage a HAZOP study.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- HAZOP Study Methodology
- Writing and improving HAZOP recommendations
- Roles and responsibilities (including preparations)
- Risk Ranking
- HAZOP of procedures
- Reporting and follow up
- Complementary Methods of Hazard Identifications
After this training you will be able to:
- Explain the key principles and methodologies associated with executing a HAZOP study
- Conduct the needed preparations for the HAZOP workshop as planning and preparations are key to success
- Explain how to conduct a procedural HAZOP workshop
The course will be of use to a wide range of disciplines whether in design, development, production, maintenance or a safety/environmental role. People in all these disciplines regularly lead, or are involved in HAZOP studies. A subsequent day on facilitation technique is available and recommended, if you plan to facilitate HAZOP workshops.