- HAZOP Study Methodology
- Writing and improving HAZOP recommendations
- Roles and responsibilities (including preparations)
- Risk Ranking
- HAZOP of procedures
- Reporting and follow up
- Complementary Methods of Hazard Identifications.
After this training you will be able to:
- Explain the key principles and methodologies associated with executing a HAZOP study
- Conduct the needed preparations for the HAZOP workshop as planning and preparations are key to success
- Explain how to conduct a procedural HAZOP workshop.
The course will be of use to a wide range of disciplines whether in design, development, production, maintenance or a safety/environmental role. People in all these disciplines regularly lead, or are involved in HAZOP studies. A subsequent day on facilitation technique is available and recommended, if you plan to facilitate HAZOP workshops.