Introduction to footprint reduction course
DNV GL's customised training course with a focus on the use of Footprint Reduction Programs (FRPs) to improve energy efficiency and reduce the total cost of ownership of energy-intensive installations
Around the world, the gas transmission industry is focused on CO2 and methane emission reduction – often referred to as footprint reduction - which is an aspect of operational excellence.
DNV GL's Footprint Reduction Programs (FRPs) have proved to be excellent for:
- Improving energy efficiency
- Reducing energy expenditure
- Reducing the total cost of ownership of energy-intensive installations
This customised course covers various topics and provides practical advice on the basis of hands-on experience. The customised course can last from one day to one and half days.
- The skills needed to develop a company footprint reduction policy
- The ability to develop a so called ‘abatement curve’ tool for effectively defining priorities for footprint reduction measures.
This course is available upon request, please contact us for further information on this course.
- Footprint reduction goals
- Identification of opportunities
- Tools for defining priorities
- Individuals involved in the management of organisational energy efficiency improvement, CO2 emission reduction and company environmental strategy development
- Individuals involved in developing strategies for reduction of methane emissions in the gas transmission systems
- Energy and environmental consultants
- Those new to intensive energy usage industries
- Sustainable development integrators
- Company environmental specialists
- Technicians who want to learn about the implementation of energy reduction strategies
English and Dutch