NOK 13 000
10% discount for companies with 2 or more participants on this course. Deadline for enrollment: One week before course start.
ISDS helps ensure that the integrated and stand-alone control-systems of a vessel perform reliably and safely. In contrast to other class notations, ISDS requirements are requirements on the development process rather than on the finished product. This is in line with the approach taken to ensure system and software quality in other industries.
This course gives an insight into the requirements that the ISDS standard puts on suppliers, system integrators and owners. It gives both a holistic view of the standard, explaining main principles, and details regarding key aspects, showing examples and alternatives on how to implement the ISDS requirements. This course is based on the December 2012 version of the standard (documented in DNV OS-D203), and is presented by persons from the department which has actually developed the standard and who does the assessment in offshore projects.
After attending the training the participants will have an overview of:
- Understand the main principles of the ISDS standard
- Understand the responsibilities of and interaction between different roles (organizations) involved in an ISDS project
- Have a good understanding of the requirements on your organisation in an ISDS project
- Know some ways of implementing key practices required by the ISDS standard
- Know how DNV GL goes about when assessing an organization for compliance towards the ISDS standard.
- All personnel directly involved in current or future projects where ISDS is required, e.g. Sales managers, Project managers, Technical responsible personnel, Control system responsible personnel, Software programmers, Testers, After sales personnel
- Product responsibility for systems with software dependencies
- Line managers who want to prepare their organisations for ISDS
- Quality managers who are going to follow up ISDS projects.