This is a comprehensive course for LOAD users responsible for the configuration of facilities, rating formulas, application of ratings, facility approval process, and delivering required reports to the appropriate governing entities.
The following topics are covered:
- Cascade setup - equipment configuration and definition of equipment groups (facilities)
- Building rating algorithms
- Definition of rating matrix
- Alert process for subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facility approval process
- Modification of unapproved facilities
- Execution of reports and report definitions
- LOAD planner module
- Usage of all above topics in the LOAD end user application
You will be given the opportunity to apply your new knowledge of LOAD nerc compliance software through hands-on examples and case studies.
LOAD is the central repository for all of your facility ratings data. LOAD is highly configurable, so setting up the system to accurately represent your current carrying assets, rating standards and reports will allow you to ease compliance and audit preparation, share relevant facility ratings data with all interested stakeholders, and accurately assess where limits are in your grid.
Users responsible for designing the system to match your needs on an operational basis, as well as IT professionals part of the LOAD administration team. It may include subject matter experts (SMEs) for detailed knowledge on specific equipment management, such as transformers, circuit breakers, etc. This group may also be trainers for end users, so it is critical that they understand both the configuration and the subsequent behaviour in the system.