Basic understanding of ship operations.
NAV-01 Navigator Port user course
The course focuses on best practice use of the Navigator Port port clearance product modules and focuses on how to utilize the system to save time and improve quality of the ship reporting, which will improve the efficiency and safety of the ship operations.
After the course you should be able to utilize the Navigator modules in your daily ship operations to:
- Reduce on board paperwork by up to 90%
- Maintain the ship specific database of crew lists, ship data, etc.
- Use the prefilled port forms and find port information
- Follow the port entry and departure checklists
- Navigate in the library to find rules and regulations
- Use the ship specific Requirement Explorer (REX)
- Use of the relevant add-on modules:
- Work and rest hours reporting - follow up of MLC 2006
- Passage planner - Under keel clearance, air draft and SQUAT calculations
- Shore, fleet monitoring of e.g. work and rest non-compliance
- System installation and update monitoring Learn how to update and maintain the system
Master, captains, navigators, officers, crewing managers, officer conferences.